The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm Not Going to Lie to Myself!

It's get real with myself and expose Saturday!!

Weird up close negative setting on the cell phone.. Who knew I had fun options? 

I've been fooling myself into thinking If I run and workout every day I should be able to eat crap and not gain weight. Well, you can gain and workout! I signed up a month ago to take a weight loss challenge and started off strong losing 4 easy pounds.. then 5 and for some reason I decided to take a weight loss break.. 

I'm going back to what works for me.. and how I took off 50 pounds. It takes lots and lots of hard work and dedication to lose weight.. keeping it off is harder then losing it.. Right now.. I have an easier time maintaining then I do losing any weight. It's all in the diet.. Back to Brown Rice, and salsa.. skipping desserts and everything else in between.. It won't be fast.. but steady just how I accomplished my  50 pounds that I lost.. So don't let me lie to myself anymore. I am never going to be able to eat crap and not gain.. 

Did I start off my day with my weight loss in mind? NO

B-fast: 1 slice multi grain bread, w/Peanut butter
           1 small strawberry donut
            fried potatoes
            2 thin slices of ham
            1 brownie

Lunch:

Dinner

Snack:



No comments: