The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Guess What Fun thing is coming again?

I am super excited about Saturday. We get to once again partake in this fun Rugged Maniac race.. We will start our days as volunteers.. I am really hoping we get that mud pit again.. 
 This was last years photo.. 
It's also National Doughnut day.. You bet I'm going to buy me some of these!! 


It was another Treadmill day.. I might have woke up with a sore throat.. but my run  was at 6.0mph and with random rolling hills to 1.5 incline. I might as well push myself because tomorrow is a semi day off from running 6 miles.. I'll only be doing 3 up and down a mountain.. over obstacles. 

____________________________________________________________________________

What's your favorite kind of donuts? 

How many miles are you going to run today? 

What fun things are you looking forward to this weekend? 



No comments: