The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Super Humid!

Super, super humid day.. Woke to all the windows fogged up in the house! 
I was super sweat soaked this morning.. sweat even was dripping off my nose that's how humid it is.. Another day of only running 4.1 hilly miles in 41 minutes.. Maybe tomorrow.. I'll run 4.25 flat miles, swim some laps and run home another 4.25 miles? Do I have enough time for all that? If not.. there is always Friday! 

I've also got to stop this comparison.. myself to others that run farther and faster.. I'm never going to be an over achiever.. or even come close.. I'm just happy I can run and I've stuck with it for 3 years.. I might not run a lot every day or week.. and I might run slow... but I keep going.. passing all the people my age that are on the couch! I just have to find a happy medium.. that I can be okay with .. and stop comparing myself to others.. 

No comments: