The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Zippi-ness.... "OOO" so smooth

It's always a bit complicated when you try something new for the first time. I don't try to make it difficult but sometimes it just is... With some peddle adjustments.. and testing of the breaks I was off riding.. very cautiously.. 
This bike is fast. It felt effortless climbing hills and wow.. the ride down those hills.. FAST.. Really, really fast! 
I feel so strong lifting my bike up by one hand... Even if it is really light weight.. 
I decided.. I want new peddles with clip on shoes.. and I will have to go look for a bike shirt.. a real one that is colorful so cars can see me. .Black is just not a safe color.. 

I also need to talk about my first outside run with my new Brooks Glycerin 11.. If you read the ads.. it's true.. it feels like you are really running "OOO" so smooth. 


Think of the Glycerin 11 as something out of a fairy tale, bringing plush comfort to your every step. The fantasy begins with an ultra-conformable upper that uses innovative 3D Fit Print overlays to create structure and reduce weight. We've also removed the midfoot shank to optimize ground contact for a transition that puts the "oo" in smooth. finished with fresh colors and hot looks, this shoe brings a happy ending to every run.

I really felt great running today.. I only ran 4 miles but they felt great on my feet and my toes feel like     a million bucks! I could truly run a marathon in these shoes and I really believe my feet would be okay.

_________________________________________________

Do you have a difficult time trying something new?

What kind of bike do you ride?

Clip or clip-less peddles?

No comments: