The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, June 3, 2013

In Sickness and Health..

When your healthy its easy to forget how it feels to be sick and not feeling your best.. last night I woke up at 1:30am with a not so good feeling in my throat and its still there. I must have picked up a virus. 
Instead of being happy it was morning.. and I could run. I turned over and went back to sleep..
I hate the fact that Steve went off to workout and I just slept. I'm not sure it would have made a difference if I ran or not.. but I really, really needed the extra sleep. I still feel awful.. this is not good!  Doesn't mean I don't want to run because I do.. I'm already trying to convince myself I will feel okay later on today and feeling up to running at least 4 miles.. I don't like rest days..it scares me because it felt so easy just to roll over and go back to sleep skipping my morning workout. I don't want to be that person that's worked out now for 3 years.. only to start down a path of skipping so many workouts that soon I'm not working out at all.. I can't even imagine if I had an injury that would prevent me from running for any length of time.. 
______________________________________________

What fears do you have? Gaining all my fat weight back!

When was the last time you were sick? Can't even remember??

Did you workout while sick or take many sick days of rest? Depends... 

What's your longest amount of days taken off from working out? two while on mini vacations...and maybe 2 more when sick?



No comments: