The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A little more working out.. push the mower!

I am convinced we need a new lawn mower!!
I forgot last time I mowed, the auto propel lever was broken.. Makes mowing really challenging.. It's kind of like pushing a cement block.. that's fighting against you pushing it.. 
I'd rather just get a new one..since I'm the one mowing. I'm pretty sure Steve will attempt to fix it.. after all I have a feeling it's just missing a few screws.. After doing just the front yard.. I called it quits.. 

Do you know mowing the grass for 1 hour burns about 260 calories! 

Biking
Running
Swimming
Strength training!
All in a days workout!
___________________________________________________
What's your favorite way to burn extra calories? 

Do you like mowing the grass? 

No comments: