The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Too much to think about.

When I go for a run I don't want to think about having to run fast for x amount of distance or running at a certain pace for x minutes.. I just want to run based on how I feel that particular day and moment. Most days I start off slow.. and by the time I'm half way down with the first part of my workout.. I'm building up speed and working my heart and lungs. I don't set off to do any particular type of run other then I choose my running route.. 
I wanted to have an easy run today.. Nice and slow and off to the gym I went because I've been neglecting my ab workout. 
Non runners you just can't talk about running. They don't get it nor do they want to... and all this extra running means I haven't been swimming or biking that much.. So today I have to get out and do an afternoon/evening swim, bike or maybe both??? 
__________________________________________________

What do you love about running? keeps me tone and at a healthy weight

What do you dislike? Black toes..any aches and pains of the feet

No comments: