The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Little Tennis?

I wanted to do something to get off the couch.. Celina plays tennis and so outside we went.. 
I've been watching her play tennis since last summer. I have some understanding of scoring.. plus, I did play a tiny bit of tennis in my younger years.. of which I remember NOTHING! 
We created our tennis court with sidewalk chalk in the street.. I was working up a sweat just to make the lines. 
After 4 games, we were tied 2 to 2.. Celina won the game breaker. Back to resting on the couch! I've been super tired lately and really could use a nap. I have all the signs of over training with the exception of losing my appetite. 
1. Tired all the time
2. Having trouble sleeping
3. Cranky
I'm sure there are more but I'm too tired to look them up. I'm amazed that a few tennis games can really wear me out!

No comments: