The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's all new... Keepers!

Ready to run.. Brooks Glycerin 11.. semi sore toes.. 
 Can you tell I'm a little more then anxious to try out my Brooks?
 My stomach was already growling and I know that my run will be that much better if I just eat a little something.. So I decided on this.. to fuel my hour long, 6 mile run... 
Dots are the best.. I'll skip the green ones.. 

Hey.. what do you know.. Zero toe pain.. Love, love my new running shoes! They are keepers!!

I found out yesterday (at the running store) that I have a perfect foot strike for running. I must be doing something right! 

I have a bad cold today.. so while my feet/toes didn't hurt.. my head was just not there.. 

__________________________________________________

What kind of foot runner are you? 

Do you buy your running shoes at a running specialty shop? 

What if anything do you eat before running? 


No comments: