The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

4 mile Worm Run...

The 4 miles of worms sure did make my run much better. The rain stopped and out we went.. Steve with a bucket and bike.. me with my running shoes and eyes on the look out for fishing worms..
Did you see how many we found in 4 miles? 
It's not exactly appetizing to look at, like food photos.. 
Feeling okay with running just 4 miles and thankful they were outside and  not in the gym on a treadmill.. I have many months of indoor running ahead.. no need to start now! I really have to stop comparing myself to other faster runners. I ran slow.. and it took 42 minutes to run those hilly 4 miles. I keep thinking I should be able to run them faster.. I suppose if I warmed up for 5 minutes then started the clock I'd be happily surprised at the time.. I'm sure the first 5 are extra slow since I'm just getting warmed up.. 

No comments: