The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

On the way home..

I got the call I was waiting for.. "Your Bike is ready and can be picked up!"
I'm going to ignore the fact that I heard 3 different stories as to why it took so long to get my bike! It fit in the back of my Toyota... now where to store it? 
It's shiny, red and white.. Looks really nice.. nicer then I was expecting! 
I picked up the bike in one hand and  threw in the back of the car.. it stayed there until Steve decided the bike should be stored inside the house. It does not have a kick stand. Apparently, racing bikes can not have kick stands for safety reason.. I think it's because it adds more weight to the bike.. which you don't want. I was just told.. Steve rode the bike to the end of the street. I didn't even get to be the first on it.. now that's just wrong.. Stupid cold... making me feel awful.. so I don't want to bike. 

No comments: