The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mud Run Pix..

Yes there are a few more pictures..from the Rugged Maniac. The pix I really wanted, I could not find.. I had a feeling the photo guy never got more memory cards.. so we never got photos covered in mud.. ;0( 
We don't look happy to be done.. I remember yelling "Yeah" 

Don't you just love the face... I'm not even sure who that person is.. lol.. Definitely not one of my better photos but considering the fire was really HOT and high.. the look explains it all.. 

Now how did Steve manage to get 3 good photos? 


There's that look on my face again.. I know I'm going way too fast and there is really muddy water ahead that I know I'm going head first into.. I know there is no way to avoid it.. 


Here goes nothing.. I'm holding my breath and putting on the breaks.. 



No comments: