The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, June 3, 2013

I've got one more...

I need more days where I dress up and do my hair.. Days like this.. where I actually feel good.

I spend far too many days dressed like this..
My hair in a pony tail.. in yoga pants and tank tops with just enough makeup on.. if any.. I know.. it takes a lot of effort on my part to style my hair, find something nice to wear.. and to put on enough makeup other then lip gloss. 

I sometimes see people from the gym out and about in town and they don't have gym clothes on and they look like normal every day people. Not all sweaty.. (and then there is me..) I look the same as if I'm still working out.  If I spend all this time working out to look good.. I need to start spending a little more time.. on me.. when I'm not working out.. 

Watch for photos of me all fancy.. or just normal.. out of gym clothes. ;0) 


No comments: