The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beach Lounge..

Who am I to say no to a day at the beach.. The kids really wanted to go and I love a day at the beach.. 
The best part about this beach is that it's exactly 2 minutes from our house. A little over-crowded today unlike Sunday night when we had the whole beach to ourselves! One really nice day and everyone comes out!
Logan and I spent a little time hiding from the sun under the umbrella.. Looks like my hair is gray! Ugh!!. So much for blonde strands.. might be time to go all dark again.. Natural color! 
See that calf muscle.. that's all from running.. I'm a little "White and pasty.." good thing I decided to keep my legs out in the sun and the rest of me in the shade. So much for tri swim training.. too many people and I had a great time just people watching! My excuse was I had to watch the kids swim.. no lifeguards! 

______________________________________________

Would you rather go to the beach or go swim in a pool? 

No comments: