The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Run like the Wind... or just run.

5:00am... the house is quiet.. and I'm the only one up today... Can you tell I'm not feeling like running? 

It's almost light enough to run outside at 5:00am.. I still drove myself to the gym. No hills....for a workout just flat as flat can be. I wanted to try 6.0mph again but not kill myself by doing hills. This felt like a good pace and I even counted my foot strikes coming in exactly at 90 or 180 steps.. 
Much happier.. after a good run.. Feeling better..

I even felt like foam rolling out my sore legs. Funny how a little soccer kicking and running can make you sore.. I need to play soccer more often.. 

I'm still laying here.. Maybe it's time to get going.. 
_____________________________________________________________________________


Do you like semi green bananas?

How do you wake yourself up in the morning? 

Does working out make you happy? 

No comments: