The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

A True R&R day..

I had to be creative.. When I found these purple gloves in my rain jacket.. I could not have been happier.. This June Saturday morning started off chilly at 7am... Not exactly resting when you have to wake up at 5am for a soccer game in Northfield  the Jesse James Shootout Tournament -
It might have looked really funny.. but my feet sure where doing a happy dance all nice and warm.. 
We had a ton of rain all night.. and since it's pretty much rained every day since it stopped snowing.. the soccer fields were puddles which made for an extra, extra muddy mess!
Logan fell with both hands into the mud.. and today the team had to wear white... really?

Logan scored one of 2 goals.. and helped assist in the last game to be one of the only goals in that game. He played so good today.. they won 2 and lost the last by 1 point. 
My very muddy kiddo!
It take a lot of energy cheering on the team.. It's very intense especially when your child has the ball. 

Go REV Ninja Ducks!!
Cheering section...and then we all... meaning me and Celina napped for over an hour.. It's exhausting! It looks like I've got some laundry to do.. wonder how his soccer uniform will clean up? 

No comments: