The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away!

My head hurts and it's not only raining, but we have thunder and lightening. 

I look a little to happy and awake for how I feel... I can't have two days of rest which means I have some  options.. 

1. Go to the gym and run on the treadmill
2. Wait out the storm and run later on when it clears
3. Find something else to do for a workout.. 
4. Take some Excedrin for my headache!

I'm pretty sad that I have to run inside.. I'm not feeling it and I just don't want to go run.. It's 7am and I know the gym is open and waiting for me... Darn rain and lightening.. !!!!

I am missing not going to Yoga on Tuesdays and I'm missing my internship at the Y. I loved being able to go to a bunch of different exercise classes.. the option to run the track and swim in the pool. Plus, all the people I got to know.. While I don't want to work there for a paid job, I did like going.. Maybe I need to go back and just get myself a membership? Something to think on... ?? 
I'm also kind of bored with my life.. all of a sudden I have time on my hands again.. I was so very busy the last 9 months going to school, working out, studying, interning, and working and now? I don't have that sense of accomplishment like I did... I thought by now I'd feel differently, but it has not changed.. Time to look for something new.. to keep my mind and me alive!! BUT What? What is the next thing that will make me feel awake and good again? Thankfully, running puts everything in perspective.. and time to think and run is always good for me.. 
________________________________________________

Any suggestions on what I can do for fun in my life? 

What's your plan when You feel blah.. and want to re-charge your life? 

Do you like rain/lightening storms? 

No comments: