The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Cooking it up!

I liked this quote I found hanging up on a wall at the Global Market yesterday.. 
The kids were busy taking a cookie making class at the Kitchen in the Market while Steve and I wondered around.. 
The class was all about making cookies and getting 4 dozen to bring home. I would have loved to do this class to, but I do baking many cookies on my own. 
Logan really got into the baking. He kind of took over learning from the chef. 
We all learned some new orange rind grating skills... 
Celina and Logan had fun figuring out how to making cookies. These orange chocolate cookies were my favorites. 
I think these two are going to be good bakers!


All the yummy cookies. Now the kids both want to take another cooking class but make dinner instead. 



What's your favorite Christmas cookie? Raspberry thumbprint
Candy?  Caramels and peanut brittle

No comments: