The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Running is not going well today either..

I was up at 4:30am.. took my sweet time to get to the gym this morning. Good thing it didn't open till 7am. The roads were snow covered and still freezing cold outside, which was not fun to drag myself out of the house. I was planning on running on the dread-mill..Changed my mind and walked directly over to the cross ramp. My plan was to warm up on the cross ramp then move on over to the t..dreadmill and finish the 6 miles. That never happened since I kept wanting to just quit and say enough for the day after mile 3. I did finish up the 6 miles but just barely. 

I'm smiling, but what you don't know.. Is that I'm laying on the floor and Not wanting to get up. I took an extended time warming up.. doing all kinds of stretching. At some point you either get up or go back to bed. My feet just know that I must head out the door. I feel so blah lately good thing my feet took over my brain. 
Came home and made some One bowl brownies. 
I added caramel bits and large semi sweet chocolate chips to the batter. Gooey Good!

Took a gamble and spent $10 on the Minnesota Lottery ticket. Wouldn't it be nice to win so I could travel some where warm just to run outside again?

#102 Weekly totals 
Total Miles ran this week... 42.6
Total minutes planked 14
Total squats 350
Total minutes Super Woman 7
Total minutes lifting weights 105

____________________________________________
What are your running mile totals? 





No comments: