The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, December 16, 2013

104 that means Happy 2 years!!!

For 104 weeks or 2 years I've been keeping track of what I eat, and exercise. Happy 2 year anniversary to me!! It sure has kept me going and helped me accomplish so many goals. Plus, most of all. It's helped me not to gain back all the weight I lost 3+ years ago.. 

I've had some ups and downs..with exercise and weight.. Some days I'm super motivated and others I just go through the motions. Here's what I learned along the way.. 

1. Keep going, never stop working out. 
2. Being fit is far better then being unfit.. Its hard but so worth the effort
3. It's helped me achieve some goals I never thought possible.
4. I'm sure there are other things I learned from the past 2 years but mostly I learned I can do this. 

I am now looking forward to being able to say... I've been doing planks for x Years... So far, it's been 11 weeks. What started out as something I tried to do for a month, now it will forever be apart of my daily workout. Who doesn't have time to exercise 2 minutes? 

Recap of last weeks workout.. 
Running - Treadmill 15 miles
Running - Cross ramp 27
Total running time = 7 hours! to run a total of 42 miles for the week!
Abs = 10 minutes per day, 1 hour 10 minute total 
Squats 7 days @ 50 per day
Planks 14 minute total for the week
Super woman 7 minute for the week. 
Arms- 35 minutes for the week (need to work on adding in more time) 

Total work out time: Close to 10 hours 



No comments: