The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Which one is better then the other?

I had a tough decision to make for breakfast this morning... Do I stick with my every day Wheat bread with Chunky Peanut-butter or do I have the cranberry walnut bread that is one of my favorites this time of year? 
There is also more Caramel rolls.. Which are my absolutely favorite type of bread.. so many choices.. so what do I do? Have half of everything. I would hate to give up all my favorites so I just choose to eat a little of every thing. 
I need these gone from the house and I can not be responsible for eating all. I just read an article about weight gain while still working out. It's the old, Well I worked out so I can eat as much as I want and not gain weight. That is just not true! You can and will gain weight even burning 700+ calories from running if you indulge too much. Caramel rolls is what I'd love to over indulge in.. but I know better so I'm trying my best to pace myself.. and hope that someone else will help eat these up!

Now I know.. It's back to the gym today after taking a rest day for Christmas. That's now 27 days of not working out this year.. I don't want to add any more days or pounds. 

No comments: