The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What did I accomplish this year?

2013 is wrapping up in 21 days. What have I accomplished this year? Good question!


  • 17 weeks of doing 50 squats every day
  • 8 weeks of planks
  • 103 weeks Of keeping track in a journal of my workouts and food
  • 26 rest days for the year or 330 days of working out!
  • I'll just say miles of running, swimming and biking since I don't want to add it up. 
  • Many hours of weight lifting
  • ACE Certified Personal Trainer
  • CPR/First Aid
  • Certificate at DCTC Personal Trainer (16 credits - done!)
  • Presidential List for GPA 4.0, DCTC (2 semesters)
  • Traveled to Florida, running, biking and swimming out of state
  • Camping North Shore
  • Boating, Jet Ski
  • Kayak, canoe
  • Skiing (downhill & Cross country)
  • Started a new Personal Training Business
  • Volunteer YMCA, DCTC, Rugged Maniac and my kids school. 
  • Rugged Maniac 5K Mountain run
  • 4 mile Savage Halloween Race
  • 3 mile Trail Race

I'll have to keep adding on to the list as I remember what I did in 2013...



No comments: