The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Making up excuses for a good reason!

If I don't have plans for my daughter to come over with this little guy, I've had to make up excuses to go see them. I'm learning fast how to come up with good ones! I just can't get enough of him. Good thing my daughter thinks I should just come over, excuse or not.. just to see them all.
I also need a photo a day.. or more. If I could figure out how to get a text photo off my phone I'd share the pix she sent of Evan with the 2 doggies all cuddled up together sleeping. They are all going to be good buddies! 

On our way to dinner last night the sky was gorgeous! It's not easy taking photos while moving through a dirty windshield.. 
It's always great getting together with friends for a great night out.. I should have taken a photo of the burger Steve and I split. We like sharing food so we don't over eat. Portion size is always way too much. This way we can share chicken wings and a meal. 
The weather report said the temperature is going to drop back down below zero after today.. Guess this means I'd better go cross country ski and tomorrow... back inside the gym. 

No comments: