The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Naughty or Nice Running Quiz

 the running bug(a blog I read) had a runners Naughty or Nice Quiz... 
Turns out I'm pretty nice, for a runner! 
I have determined that I don't like getting up early to go workout. I'd rather lay in bed all nice and warm.. sleeping for an extra 2 hours. I just don't do that on the week days. Weekends yes, but not when I don't have the time to go workout later on. It's always best to stick with a schedule and get working out done right away. No excuses and nothing to prevent me from going.. only myself, which is Not an option. 


The first few steps my legs always hurt and feel heavy. I must have saved up some energy because I was running a 9 minute mile.. for 6 miles up hills and with crazy 12 resistance. Now that's a workout! 

Remember me saying I needed to make squats harder? I did that this morning. I added holding 8 pound weights in each hand. I felt the burn.. arms and legs, but a good burn! I'll continue with the weights until it feel easy and then will add in more weights. 

Off to nap for 30 minutes.. I'm exhausted from my day. 

No comments: