The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

This is how I end my workout!

It always feels good to end my workout doing the Super woman..  (if you don't know what that is.. lay on your stomach, lift your both legs and arms up as high as you can for 1 minute - Kind of like your flying.. )
 I tend to stay there for a few minutes. This is hard work.. and I have to give myself time to recover.. or just take a mini nap.. 
I like how I turned that plank challenge into a daily todo workout. It's a keeper.. even if it never seems to get any easier. 

I didn't have a hard time getting out of bed this morning to workout. I've learned to sleep better. It's called naps in the late afternoon, to bed by 10pm at the latest. If I can't sleep (which is every night around 2am) I practice yoga breathing.. I only concentrate on taking deep breaths in and out.. not thinking of anything but breathing.. and it works.. before you know it, I'm sleeping. I took it easy once again on the cross ramp. I only kept the resistance down to 11 instead of bumping it up to 12.. I don't have to push myself every day. I didn't even make it to 6 miles.. More like 5.8 close enough for 60 minutes. It's been my goal lately to just run.. and lately that's all I can do. 

I'm just tired.. and that's how I end my workout. 

No comments: