The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Traditions

Cookie making with my kids is the best kind of holiday tradition. Who doesn't love a good Christmas cookie? 
We have a lot of fun listening to Christmas music and decorating sugar cookies. 
I'm not the best piano player since I only know the middle C notes.. but I love getting out the easy music to play all the good holiday songs. Just don't ask me to sing.. I can not carry a tune.. 
Some days I'm really into baking.. good thing today was one of those days.. 
I made my favorites.. Raspberry Thumb print.. Delicious!!!
I even made breakfast this morning.. Blueberry Muffins.. A great way to start the day. 
I think we did more eating cookie dough and cookies.. 
Had to share some new finds.. I love salted nut rolls.. Now coated with chocolate. I can't wait to try this combo.. and who can't resist a peppermint patty in the shape of a snowman.. just fun! I had to hide these candies in my purse. I don't want to share. 

No comments: