The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Stay Strong.. Holiday time!

It's Holiday time, I need to remind myself to Stay Strong! 
Strong to run and Strong to keep going.. 
Stay focused one day at a time. Don't let the people who try to take you down back into your life. There is no place for negativity. No place for someone to treat you like crap, no place for others to screw with your mind and bring you down for being uniquely you!
 I found a hole in my favorite pair of running shoes. It's time to let go... never look back and get some new running shoes. I always spend some time morning what I've lost. It does no good, because you can't change having a hole and it's impossible to fix. It's better to move on.. and know your doing what's best!  
We had an impossible time deciding what to cook for Sunday night family dinner. I finally came up with Chicken  & Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. I completely forgot to take a photo of my wrap. Too hungry I guess? It was delicious. 
These two doggies even got a taste of chicken.. I can tell they were wanting more. 
Sunday night dinner... We all ate way too fast! Then we enjoyed the kids cookies. 
We decided to down size the Christmas lights this year and keep it easy. We added a new Christmas tree and baby deer (can you tell we are a bit excited to be soon welcoming a new baby boy into the family). 
 It's back to the gym, we drive in the dark, at a very early hour, to run for an hour. This morning I had to tell myself, that even thought I have more to work on to get my body where I want it to be.. 10 pounds lighter, more tone buns, arms and abs.. I won't have this body (the way it is right now) if I don't run. This body is okay for 45.. but it won't be feeling okay if I don't run and keep working out. Working on me! 
I'm thinking the best gift I can give myself is to start working harder to tone my arms, lose the 10 pounds to feel comfortable again in my favorite pair of red jeans. 23 days to do it! 

23 day gift to me challenge! 
Run 60 minutes 6.0 cross ramp
Abs 10 minutes, various exercises
Squats 50, plank 2 minutes, Superwoman 1 min
Arms.. Triceps 35 pounds, 1 set , 12 reps
Triceps dips -1 set,  10  reps

More to do....on my arms! 
Eating plan:
a.m. - 2 wheat with PB (300 cal)
noon - 2 wheat with PB (300 cal)
Dinner ? (TBD veggies low cal - 500 )
Snack - popcorn (200 cal)


No comments: