The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, December 9, 2013

No Rest for the tired!

We have a new Cupcake store in town. It's the guy who won the Cupcake Wars. 
I do love a good cupcake. Unfortunately I do not love these cupcakes. We had them at the MOA's store a few month back and all 4 cupcakes had different taste issues, none of which were good issues! 
The only reason we stopped was because we had to get gas across the street. I was not going to be the last person to visit this new place. Plus, I really wanted to like the cupcakes. 
I might use some of the decorating techniques. I just think the cupcakes need a lot of taste improvements. We opted to skip buying any at $3.75 to $4 something each. I could not justify eating bad cupcakes again. 
Off to Ikea for our one time of year visit to shop but mostly look around and eat. We always go for breakfast but today we got there too late. I've never tried any of their other foods so today we decided to go for lunch. 

I probably should have gotten something non-fried. I hardly ever eat fish and Walleye sounded really good today. Delicious! 

Steve wanted the meat balls. I really hope they no longer use horse meat. hum.... ??? He really liked them and that red sauce too. (Can't remember what the sauce is?? )
Then off to shop... and then more shopping. We walked and walked..for 2+ hours... and we still are not done shopping! 

No comments: