The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Windy Biking..

I guess I could call it cycling but then I should probably be riding the Tri bike and not my mountain bike??  Aren't these painted biker lane things cool?

I've really been liking morning bike rides soooo much that I haven't been running! Imagine that!! I do really need to get back to running after biking. It's just been super hot the last 2 days.. today's heat index is suppose to be over 100+F.. It's already 10am and 90*F And ~ ~ ~WINDY~ ~ ~ 
We biked to eat.. Suzie's Kitchen.. which was 7.4 miles from home.. and we biked it in 35 minutes going 13mph... 
 We shared a big breakfast... we do still need to bike home! 
I had 1 scrambled egg, 1/2 of the hash-browns, 2 slices of bacon and 1 pancake.. then came home and ate blueberries and 4 powdered doughnut holes. It was a good meal but not our favorite b-fast place. At least we could bike here and it wasn't Mcd's food! Although, I think I would have been okay with that too?? 
It's not easy biking with bags full of donuts so we took the shorter way home.. 7 miles.. in 33 minutes (12:41mph) and finished up our 14.4 mile bike ride home.. 

I have a year long goal to do my daily 50 tone up my buns squats.. I remembered 4 out of the 7 days.... It will become a habit where soon I won't forget! I did add squats to my daily Todo list. One more way it will help me accomplish my year long goal. 

____________________________________________________

What are your year long goals? 

What's the farthest distance in miles you've biked? 

What's your favorite breakfast place? 

Bacon or sausage? 


No comments: