The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

So Very Real!!!


We really do like spending all our time together... it's super fun to ride every morning with my favorite person in the world..  11 miles this morning with speed! We biked a whole 2 minutes faster then ever!!! That's with my gear technical difficulties and a lot of the F's(Fudge)coming out of my mouth while biking up the hills and suddenly my bike wants to switch gears on me.. you can only imagine how not so great that felt.. but I peddled on... 

We definitely like to push each other to go faster and faster... 
I hate to lose! Speaking of losing.. I'm a super Loser lately in Cribbage. I have no idea of what is going on with my nightly game. I can not seem to win against Steve. What happened to my winter long winning streak? It has to be time for a new deck of cards! With that.. I might have better luck.. no card skills involved, right? 

Lastly... I had one of those Very, Very Real dreams last night. So real.. I woke up thinking I was still up north in the deep woods. I was trying to tell Steve.. and really did say this out loud "We have to get out of here!" In my real -like dream.. .. We were laying down in the middle of the woods in a clearing looking at stars then fell asleep. I woke up.. and it was pitch dark (dah.. it's night!) Super quiet.. (it was quiet in the woods.. no wind, no animal noises or bugs) I just assumed I must be laying on the ground. I even thought I saw our cars red tail light reflecting.. I was sooo disoriented.. I reached out thinking I'd be touching the ground beneath me.. only to realize I was in my bed.. It was one of those kind of scary dreams.. because I knew we had to get out of the wood NOW.. Good thing.. I really was in my bed.. not in the woods and could go back to sleep.. I'm so happy that palm sized spider was NOT included in this dream.. But I do think it had something to do with my urgency to GET out of there!! 

___________________________________________________
Guess it's time to start up asking questions again?

What's the last scary dream you had? 

Do you ever wake up super confused on where you are? 

What did you do for your workout today? 

No comments: