The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Spur of the moment..

I was planning on going biking in the afternoon, but Steve suggested to go wine tasting.. I''m all about doing things on the spur of the moment.. 

Steve just hates to wear matching shirts and be twins.. is that really true.. the longer your together the more and more you start looking alike? I broke the color coordinated news to him in the car... Usually we both are in black... how weird..we both hardly wear red and it was a red shirt day.

 The winery had a Jazz band.. so we sat on the grass, drank wine, ate cheese, crackers and salami

 We really should have brought our own picnic lunch and packed some fruit. This was still pretty tasty. 

 Steve's brother, Tim joined us.. at the Winery..
 A great Sunday afternoon... 
Of course I forgot once again to take photos of Sunday night family dinner. Steve makes the best food and I have no idea of why I don't remember to take a photo of all his delicious food! It's a good thing I plan on having leftovers for lunch.. Maybe I'll remember to take a picture?

No comments: