The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I need some Major Help..

That's right "I need help!". Help with organizing and getting rid of stuff we've got all over the place. 

Steve and I would rather bike, boat, jet ski, motorcycle ride, golf or do anything other then get rid of stuff we no longer need around the house. It's kind of driving us both crazy but we still don't make any plans to purge the junk... 
Instead of getting things done at home.. We leave and go biking.. cause that's important too! I'm going to have to add organize on my daily Todo list along with workout, run, bike, work and have fun...  ;0) 

Have you ever been riding along and all of a sudden... a bug manages to fly into your mouth? Well, I had that very thing happen and I have a really awful gag reflex. I never did gag up that little bug but he sure did give me some bad dry heaves.. Not what I wanted to include in my morning breakfast ever, ever again!!! 
I had to share Steve's fancy omelet.. Steak, garlic roasted cherry tomatoes.. with pan fried potatoes.. I told you he is an excellent chef!


I know we eat all kinds of bugs that we don't know about in our food.... I try not to think about that either.. 

Biked longer today.. 11 miles in 47 minutes then ran 4.0 hilly easy miles in 40 minutes and 27 seconds. I really notice how I've lost tone since I've not been lifting weights all summer. You start losing fitness after just 2 weeks.. I'm well beyond that.. I'll start up again in the fall.. and it will take a little while to get back to where I was. I'm just going to enjoy being outside right now.. and not worry about Not doing any resistance training.. NOT even my ab workout! Yikes!!! 

No comments: