The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

It was something different! BiG Time Rush....

 Every parent must endure a kiddo concert of their child's crush.. In this case it was Big Time Rush.. and Dreamy James... The girls were all super pumped up about this concert, seeing the tour bus and all the BTR boys.. Logan was a good sport too.. lots and lots of screaming girls all over the place!
 This concert was way past our bed times.. I think we got home around 12:30am? I even purchased a T-shirt for Celina and a poster of the band boys.. I should get Mother of of the Month for this one..
 And finally at 10:20pm.. the band we were waiting for took the stage! BTR...

 The other singer was Victoria..

I think my hearing is back working.... 
 My beautiful teenager... her "James" is the guy in yellow on her shirt..

 To prove... yes we were at the concert.. Target Center.. we let all the kids sit together and we took the seats directly on the opposite side facing each other. I know the kids were all happy we were not around them.. I think they just wanted to save us from the embarrassment of crazy teen girls screaming for James. ha.. ha..
 I'm sure this would have been a fun way to get to the concert.. but we took the Toyota..
 The Old Spaghetti Factory in Mpls.. for dinner. .Not sure why I didn't take a photo of my ravioli?? 
 I told the kids the cute couple in the back  of  their picture.. photo Bombed them.. 
I think the kids all had a great time.. we were all tired.. and we all slept in.. 

No comments: