The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, August 26, 2013

This is how I rest on a bike day

It was just the two of us today out on the St. Croix.. boating.. Kids had better plans to hang out with friends. 
 It was an absolutely beautiful afternoon and a perfect evening. I love the lazy evenings on the river when the sun is at that perfect place where the lighting makes everything look so amazing.
Steve never did catch any fish... but it wasn't for lack of trying. The DNR guy in his boat even pulled up to ask how the fishing was coming.. No one else was getting any thing either.. 

 It was another 90*F day and super humid.. I was planning on going for a swim until a bunch of fish jumped by the boat.. I thought I saw a huge turtle head? I opted for dumping buckets of cold river water on me to keep cool... It's best to just stay on board..
I kind of liked only Steve and I out on the river.. I finally got to ride in the bow of the boat which never happens anymore... 

Tomorrow.. back to biking and I think we both will take a mid bike dip in the pool.. 

No comments: