The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Where are we?

We spent 4 days on the North Shore.. Minnesota
 We ate, hiked, looked for rocks, ate, shopped, ate.. walked..
 My favorite thing to do.. camp in the woods.. New 8 person tent.. because we love buying tents and each year we get one just a little bit bigger..Plus a new queen double air mattress.. We like to camp in luxury.
 We also don't cook our own camp foods.. We like to eat out... Steve's parents joined us first.. then...




Kendra and Paul also came up to the lake to camp, hike, shop and eat...
The best part of our vacation with family.. We found out Baby M is a Boy!!! Congrats Kendra and Paul. I'm super excited to find out my first grandchild will be a little boy.. I knew it!!!
 I think they are going to need a bigger tent for their growing family.. moving from a 2 person to a 3 person tent!
We had to get maple syrup.. Yum it's the best.. I'm planning on making Waffles for b-fast tomorrow!!



No comments: