The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Circles and everything feels tough.

After 4 days of not running or biking.. but just doing a lot of laying around.. camping. I got kind of lazy and liked it.. 
 I was feeling ready to workout again because I could tell it was not a good pattern to stay in..
Don't get me wrong.. I loved the vacation.. Just should have really planned to run too but without a shower to clean up for 4 days.. the last thing I wanted to do was to be soaked head to toe in sweat.. 


I had a tough time getting these feet moving out the door this morning... I think they were getting to use to being in flip flops.. I decided to bike for 45 minutes and do my 10 mile route.. then followed it by a 60 minute or 6 mile run.. I had to run in circles this morning.. around and around our block I ran for an entire hour.. I was kind of thinking it was a good idea to stay close to home.. even though I had a 4 day rest.. It was extremely tough getting my feet to want to run.. I did it.. I feel sooo much better and even wanted to do another 10 mile bike ride with Steve. He decided one more day of vacation was better then to start back up today.. 

Because my birthday is in exactly 11 days.. I am in desperate need of a pedicure.. Bug spray and nail polish just do not work together.. and I'm due to treat my feet after all, they work hard each and every day for me.. I have to treat them right a little bit.

No comments: