The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Random Things.. ramblings.. from me..

I feel like I'm failing myself. I want more then anything to lose the 10 pounds I put on over the winter months while working on my Personal Training Certificate. 
It's not like 10 pounds is a lot of weight to lose. It's just that I don't want it to be 10 pounds last winter and another this winter etc... you get the point.. slowly putting back on weight. I have the exercise figured out.. I thought I had the diet.. after all I did lose 50 pounds. I am just not in that same mind frame.. I know what worked to lose weight.. Limit food choices.. stick to flavorful.. (salsa) with brown rice... no junk foods, no bread and lots of veggies and fruit.. taste every thing and eat nothing else. It worked...and I know I can do it again.. I want to be able to wear those skinny jeans in my closet and have them feel comfortable not like I had to squeeze into them.. 
One of my feet (left side) felt kind of weird.. while running today. Not really hurting but on that edge where it could.. Not sure why? Sometimes I have these out of the blue .. stabbing foot pains.. and it goes away as quickly as it came but they are a doozie! 
Something you might not know about me... I collect rocks from places we travel.. in fact.. if you go some where.. pick up a rock for me.. I can add it to my rock garden.. It's free.. they are all over the place and I love unique or just plain old rocks that have traveled far to be in my garden.. 
This is the trail Up North.. along Lake Superior that I want to bike along.. Some day Steve and I will plan an entire trip around biking and camping.. 

No biking for me this morning.. my biking partner (Steve) decided he wanted to sleep in and had to leave for work early.. That left me with either bike alone.. or go on a long run.. I decided to run 8 miles.. and promised myself that I will bike later on.. Really! 

______________________________________________________________


What are some random things about you? 

What things do you collect? 

Where is your next adventure vacation? 

No comments: