The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bricks... Bike to run..

We once again decided to do a morning bike ride.. Today it was 10.5 hilly miles with paved and dirt roads.. all in 55 minutes! We stopped for this train... actually we didn't have to.. as we were headed in the other direction.. but who doesn't love the sound of a fast moving train zipping by?

I was planning all the time while biking to follow it up with a 4 mile hilly run.. I wanted to see how it would feel to run after biking the tri distance. I still think we needed to put on another 5 miles of biking but close enough..

We both can't pass up a photo moment by a field full of flowers.. My legs did feel a bit weird running after biking.. I just took it slow.. and still ran 4 of my hilly route in 41:44.. Now to get a GPS and figure out how many minutes I run each mile.. 

 This was last nights hail storm.. we had some quarter size hail and it was a good thing I moved my tomato plants inside.. or they would have been torn apart!

This morning running on the streets it looked like fall... with all the leaves scattered all over the place. 

No comments: