The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, August 5, 2013

What I did the last 4 days!

The START line of the Grandma's Marathon.. no, I didn't run 26 miles.. But I wanted a photo for some day I will run a marathon distance! It might not be Grandma's ... but I might just run it on my own.. 

I go to the bank a lot and mostly sweaty from biking or running there so everyone who works at the bank knows I'm an exercise nut... they always want to know.. how far I've ran or if I'm biking, swimming or running that day.. The other day.. one of the teller guys asks me "How many miles have you ever ran with out stopping?" ..... 13.2 miles.. last October in Belle Plaine.. that's probably what got me thinking about a marathon distance. Maybe some day.. I'll run one.. 4 miles at a time.. Right now.. I'm just going to work on running 13 miles... in a day and slowly add more when I have time.. 
______________________________________________________
What's the most amount of miles you've ran w/o stopping? 

No comments: