The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Where are those fresh legs?

I was hoping to have fresh legs after a 4 day rest. The first 2 miles it felt really weird and kind of hard to run..
I tried not to think about my running and just think of other stuff.. so when I got done with my first 4 miles.. I decided to run another 4 miles.. then I convinced Steve to bike  while I ran another 4 miles.. 12 miles total which was more running today then I did all last week! That's what happens when you go on a 4 -day vacation .. you get 4 days of no running and a lot of rest!

I am also now use to getting up really late to run.. it was 8:30 before I stepped outside.. I just told myself it was because of the rain.. I was waiting it out.. Not really.. but it was nice that it stopped raining before I ran. 

I also didn't finish running until 11am.. then we had to put away all the camping stuff in the car, go shopping for food and here it is 4:45pm and I'm finally laying on the couch!

No comments: