The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, August 19, 2013

So I've been MIA for a few days..

I have a really good excuse for not keeping up...
 We spent the last 4 days in the remote woods of the North Shore on Lake Clara. We not only paddled around this lake but a few others.. Cascade and Twin Lake. Steve fished and he caught a really cool bottom rock. That rock put up a really good fight so he didn't throw it back in.. we brought it home.. Its his rock that didn't get away.. 
 Picture perfect weather.. lazy days on the lakes.. 
Grand Marais.. We hung out in town too.. Mostly just for dinner. Because this camping trip.. We made this.. yummy breakfast all over a little burner... 
 I don't have a photo of it.. but I made pancakes for breakfast one morning.. 
 See I told you Steve was the best cook.. Thankfully he likes to cook 99% of the time.. 
 I do make a good sandwich.. ham, wheat Sub,cherry tomatoes, red onions, mustard and red wine vinegar.. with pepper and  a dash of salt.. I tried to eat semi healthy.. 
We had the best picnic places. Too bad the photo doesn't do the scenery Justice..

No comments: