The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, August 30, 2013

I hate it when I'm Lied to over and over..

My cell lied to me.. here I thought I was taking a cool shadow in the corn photo only to find out.. I took more of my thumb then shadow.. So much for Steve being in the photo. 

I have Steve trained... it was his idea this morning to stop in front of these beautiful sunflowers.. He had to ask about 10x's to get me to want to stop for a photo. I was afraid of crossing that patch of grass-weeds, just because I didn't want another round of itch weed on the thighs issue for the next Month.. I was super careful so I really hope I'm in the clear!!
It was another amazing morning.. Steamy.. sunny and the sun was at that perfect just coming up for the day spot.. 
Mornings truly are the best part of the day... 
I really want to find a way to convince myself that sundowns.. are the best time to go for a walk, run or bike ride too. I really think we can love evenings too.. I just have to get myself to want to do it all over again.. 
It's not that I don't want to go for a ride..or walk in the evenings.. It's just we don't always have the time or dinner runs late.. the main reason is because I've changed clothes at least 4x's already and this mean more changing and more sweaty clothes.. (I hate to lie about the real reason I won't work out in the evening..)

Our bikes have gotten more use this summer then they have in the 20 years I've owned my bike.. I'm really mad at myself for wasting all those years I could have been biking every summer morning.. 
I told you Steve was the best Chef around. This was his plate.. the potatoes were out of this world yummy.. I went back for 2 which never happens.. 

This is my plate.. I went for less is best.. Chicken and potato.. I didn't include is all the spicy humus I ate with pita chips just before dinner along with a glass of white wine.

I binged on Frosted Flakes and Tootsie rolls for dessert. I should have skipped it.. but I didn't and I'll be honest.... I'm okay with it.. 

No comments: