The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Farm Fields..

I love it when we try new bike routes.. this one we drove a few miles and got our bikes out and hit the roads by all the farm fields.. a route we usually take on the motorcycle..
 17.63 miles of biking this morning.. in 1 hour and 14 minutes...  in 70*F heat at 7:30am
 I didn't exactly have time this morning to do a longer bike route.. It took extra time getting there.. and riding but well worth it! 
I told Steve.." I think we need to do a 3 hour bike ride.. stop for a drink half way and keep going." Not sure we'd be able to sit after but it sure would be a great way to spend the day!

We also traded bikes for a short distance. Steve always complains that his bike is heavier and harder to peddle. We'll see about that? I thought it was a little more difficult and definitely a heavier bike but in all the seat was way more comfortable.. I still like my Trek bike best! He's just going to have to get a better mountain bike in the future. 



 Can you tell how happy I was to be riding some where new? 


No comments: