The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Some Reward Wine?

Last night we went to one of the best wine tastings around.. We kind of like our wine.. Steve all reds and me the sweet whites.. My taste buds still need to grow up!
So many people but we were smart and got there early.. I even got a bunch of free stuff like tooth paste, chocolates, chips, popcorn, bags.. oh and sampled some wine.. I was driver so most went to Steve after a little taste. 
Steve thought the guy in the blue with his wife looked like a friend of his.. ??? 

We did go to dinner before the wine tasting.. burgers at the Lion's Tap.. Not impressed by the burgers and of course I forgot to take a photo. I also was pretty happy that I skipped on the onion rings and fries! The burger was more then enough! While we didn't split this meal.. I'm slowly adding in some Stealth health changes.. Limit fried foods!!! 

No comments: