The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Make time! It's the BEST time

I think its so extremely odd when people tell me they have zero time to exercise. It's that they make Zero Time to exercise! They (people) just don't understand that this exercise time is the best part of the day. 
 Why would you want to miss out on that best part? I know some days it's hard to realize how good it feels.. once your up and out the door.. you start to feel amazing.. just one foot in front of the other and before you know it.. It's the BEST!
 I know life is stressful and busy sometimes.. but exercise is the time where you can focus.. plan.. and just relax.. I know Relax isn't usually associated with exercise but truly your mind goes into a relaxed state and you feel so strong and prepared for the day.. 
Once I get started working out.. I just want to keep going.. Even if time doesn't always allow me to.. or my body feels extra tired.. I'm grateful that my schedule does allow me choices.. and flexibility some days.. even if I was on a ridged schedule I would figure out a way to include exercise in my life.. Because that's just how important it is to feeling good, healthy and alive.. So get out there.. Make Time! Make it the best time in your day! 

Steve and I made today the best and we decided (or he did) to bike our 11 miles in reverse.. It felt extra fast today.. and new! Love, love the morning sunshine.. 

No comments: