The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Random-ness of life..

I was going through my phone photos and realized... I had not shared some important stuff.. 
Every night we get at least 5 of these cute little green tree frogs on our sliding glass door. They eat the tiny bugs that are crawling all over the window.. 
I found this frozen leaf in the freezer.. Seems Logan wanted to preserve a green leaf.. I will have to save it for winter.. when we will need green in our life!
Logan's classroom.. 5th grader this year.. my baby is growing up way too fast. 
Remember me saying I've been only eating Chunky PB on whole grain bread every day for b-fast with fruit? Well today I found whole grain cinnamon raisin bread and had 2 slices of that.. with 1 slice of my chunky Pb bread.. Unfortunately, Steve noticed it contains hydrogenated oils.. Bummer.. no more buying this stuff. 
I also have been making it a challenge to eat more fruit and veggies.. Lately I have been loving Brussel sprouts. 
We missed the last game of Celina's soccer. Too hot this week to even think of doing a lot of running when the temps are close to 100+F.. 

This was last weeks soccer game.. Steve and Logan hand in hand walking off the field.. 





No comments: