The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

How was my Sunday morning after the concert?

This is what I look like after I get up at 9am... go for a 4 mile run.. shower & Go... Wet hair.. and feeling like I should go back to bed.. but I'm starved.
Good thing it's a Farmers Market day.. We hit up our favorite Sunday B-fast place.. 
Sharing is the way to go.. so we once again had our favorite Farmers Omelet with hash-browns, sour dough toast and pancake.. I had raspberry jelly.. and Steve took Ginger Rhubarb. The best breakfast in town.. 
because one photo of breakfast is not enough.. 
We like to amuse ourselves while we wait for our food... it doesn't take much to make us laugh..
Off to do some serious.. shopping for produce.. we are having Mexican food for dinner.. lots of peppers are needed.. 
 The flowers are always so nice looking.. I couldn't resist getting a bunch for just $5..



See how much happier we are when our stomachs are full..



No comments: