The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Let's Roll Out of here!!

Ready, set... GO! Just sitting here waiting for Steve to get ready to bike on out of here for our 10+ mile ride today.. I'm going to follow that up by a run.. Maybe 8 miles but I really don't have time for that.. I'm just going to make time!
 Love being able to use my new message board this morning.. No more finding scraps of paper..
I finally got to try our real maple syrup from the maple trees in Lutsen.. I made blueberry waffles last night and yum... delicious!

 Plus, cut up lots and lots of fruit.. this was dinner and I had to have either fruit or veggies.. I Loaded up with fruit!
 I've got to make this more often for dinner.. Super good and easy to make... Plus I love b-fast any time of the day!
Oops.. off to bike....

No comments: