The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lane of life...

I've been seeing these bike lane signs all over.. and it makes me happy to think about Our morning bike rides.. Which I truly have been enjoying the workout company of Steve. I'm kicking myself for not doing this morning bike ride Starting in June...Better late then never! I hope to keep riding until it snows.. 

I made Steve foam roll right after our bike ride.. he is less then thrilled but always complains of tight hamstrings so the best thing to do.. roll it out!

You must also eat lots of dark chocolate after a bike ride.. or before.. It's not only good for you.. If you eat the Dove Dark chocolates.. they give you a little inspiration note inside the wrapper. We giggled at this one..

We biked 9.31miles in 40 minutes... then I followed it up by an easy but quick 4 miles in 39 minutes.. I'm liking biking then running.. I am thinking tomorrow I will definitely run 8 miles after our 10 mile bike ride. 

No comments: