The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Zing....

I can't explain why I wanted to run a fast 4 miles today. I picked a super windy morning to be speedy. My first 4.12 miles were done in 37:17 min. The 2nd 4.. were nice and slow so I could just enjoy being outside 42:12min.
I had one of those mornings where I was all ready to go to the gym and just lift weights. I was going to save running for later on when it warmed up. Good thing I went outside for my run because the wind picked up and it feels 10X colder out now then it did at 8am! 
 I was the crazy running lady in my tank top.. Steve said I felt like I had a dead persons skin, Ice cold! I felt good enough to ditch my ear head band and 2 shirts at half mile point.. 
I'm having one of those Saturdays where I just want to lay on the couch and do nothing. I am 99% sure I'd lay on the couch every day given the choice especially on a windy, chilly day. 
Good thing the kids want to join me on our couch time..
One of the down falls of working out hard in the morning, some days I just feel super tired.. and some days I just crawl back in bed  after running to nap for an hour.. There are also those afternoons were I need a nap. Is it age or am I just needing the extra sleep because I sleep like crap at night?  
I am determined to keep wearing sandals till my toes freeze... and determined to bake something this afternoon. I need to do something other then waste away a Saturday.. 


No comments: